BillShark is a consumer bill negotiation business that will negotiate lower prices for you on cable, cell phone and other types of bills. While it's true that you can save a lot of money by negotiating with your monthly service provider, BillShark seems to have a very poor reputation online and we do not recommend using it. The company has a 2.78/5 rating with the Better Business Bureau and a 3.5/5 rating with Consumer Affairs. The main customer complaints, which are a bit scary, are that BillShark downgrades customers' plans without their permission, signs contracts without their permission and charges for the first two years of savings (which is significantly more than it's competitors). Our Recommendation: After reading an extensive number of reviews of different bill negotiation businesses, we strongly recommend Trim instead of Bill Shark because it has a much better reputation and it only charges 25% of first year savings instead of 40% of the the first two year savings. This means that Trim is less than half the cost/fees of BillShark while providing the exact same service.
- Negotiating lower prices with your existing service providers is a great way to save money
- The money saving claims on BillShark's website are accurate
- BillShark is double the price/fees of most of its competitors because it charges for the first two years of savings instead of just the first year
- BillShark has poor reputations with both the Better Business Bureau and ConsumerAffairs.com
- The company has a history of dishonest practices including signing consumers up for contracts without their permission and downgrading services
“BILLSHARK is on a mission to help people to live smart money values by lowering their monthly bills. We negotiate recurring monthly bills such as Cable TV, Internet, Wireless and Security. We help you fight the man! from picking your pocket every month.”
What Bills Does BillShark Negotiate? Does BillShark Work?
BillShark negotiates cable, cell phone, satellite TV, home phone, internet, satellite radio and home security bills. They can handle Comcast, Charter, AT&T, DISH, Time Warner Cable (TWC), DIRECTV, Verizon, SiriusXM, ADT and lots of other companies.
If you're looking for the best online reviews for BillShark and similar websites, then you've come to the right place. We do comprehensive breakdowns of whether companies like BillShark are legit, trustworthy, reliable, or scams. Happy shopping!