Rotita Reviews 2022 – Is It Legit & Safe or a Scam?
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Rotita is a discount fashion website that sells good quality clothes for great prices. They're well known for high-quality clothes at very reasonable prices.
Rotita has more than 3 million followers on Facebook. They’re one of the most popular discount fashion websites and are a legit way to save money.
Our Recommendation: We recommend Rotita because of their passionate fan base and great prices. You don't get as big as Rotita without doing a lot of things right. If you’re looking for alternatives to Rotita, you can check out Quiz, Shein, and Ann Taylor.
- There are a lot of legit Rotita reviews.
- Customers are generally satisfied with the company.
- Rotita has millions of followers on Facebook.
- It takes two or three weeks to receive your order with standard shipping.
- Very cute style, but they're discount brands.
- Make sure to use size charts and order a little big if in doubt.
My Experience With Rotita
Last year, a few months into my pregnancy, I started finding out all the little things that could go wrong. First, I got morning sickness; that was fun. Then my clothes stopped fitting. And the thing was, I had to buy clothes constantly because I wasn’t getting any smaller!
I was looking for a new wardrobe, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on myself with a baby on the way. I came across Rotita, and it helped me find some cute clothes in my price range that looked great on me and were delivered to my doorstep. Everything was exactly like I expected, and I ended up being really happy with the experience.
Buying from a store can be expensive and time-consuming, but not with Rotita. They offer you super cute clothes at an amazing price point so that dressing well is easy no matter how busy your schedule may be. No more lines, no more crowds, no more waiting for your clothes. You can shop at any time of the night or day — all you have to do is decide what you want and the clothes will be delivered to your doorstep.
It’s really easy to save money because practically everything is on sale all the time. It’s at least good for buying the kind of occasional things that spice up your wardrobe like scarfs and beachwear. You want to look cute on the beach, but you don’t want to worry about ruining expensive clothes while you’re on vacation.
Rotita is one of the biggest names in the discount clothing space. The clothes are high quality, basically the same clothes you find in stores. The difference is that since it’s all shipped to you directly, you save a lot of money. Why spend big on designer brand clothing when high-quality clothes are just a click away? And don't forget about their exclusive discounts every week!
If you love to find great deals, you'll love Rotita. You can get amazing clothes and so much more at practically cut-rate prices. They usually price clothes at about 40% off and work hard to make sure that shipping is as cheap as possible.
It’s easy to see why it has become so popular. The site has a wide range of clothing, and they’re all really cute. It’s become a real hit on Facebook, with more than 3 million followers.
One thing to be aware of is that it takes a few weeks to get your order, depending on how much you pay for shipping. Standard shipping is free if you pick up a few different items, but it takes two to three weeks to arrive. Expedited shipping is faster, but it costs $6.99 for orders over $69. They ship to almost every country, but you’ll want to check to make sure your location is on the list.
Most people have a good experience with Rotita, but bad experiences mostly happen when customers don’t use the size guide. Sizes are standard for North America, and they even have plus sizes, which is rare for discount fashion websites. But you should still use their sizing guides since you can’t try on the clothes first.
Rotita is a legit website, as shown by their Facebook follower numbers. They’re based out of Shanghai and work directly with manufacturers, which is how you get such good prices. This is pretty common for these types of websites, but Rotita is just a little better than the competition. They put extra care into things like sizing and are careful to get clothes that people actually want to buy.
What Is Rotita?
Rotita is a fashion company that prides itself on providing clients with the most up-to-date trends at an accessible price. Every week, they introduce over 400 new products and styles so that every lady may have the wardrobe of her dreams.
Rotita features everything from seasonal exclusives to stand-out blouses, skirts, and slacks in every style conceivable. They've also launched a swimsuit collection that incorporates all of the newest styles.
1. Is Rotita a Reputable Brand?
Yes. Rotita has more than 3 million unique followers on Facebook, making them one of the largest discount fashion retailers. They’re well known for low prices and good customer service.
2. Is My Data Safe When Using Rotita’s Website?
3. How Long Does Rotita Take to Ship?
According to the website: “When you place an order with Rotita, we will have to process your order first. Your purchase will be processed within 1-3 business days (while some items may need 6–10 business days). If the processing time takes longer than planned, we will send you an email. The processing time is shown on the product detail page, and it is not included in the delivery time. The length of time it takes for your package to arrive is determined by the shipping method you select and the distance to your destination. Please see https://www.rotita.com/shipping-handling-a88.html for further information.”
4. What Are Rotita’s Shipping Costs?
According to AdvisoryHQ:
They point out that orders under $20 pay $4.99 for normal delivery, and expedited shipping is based on package weight. Here's a rundown of Rotita processing and delivery times for the United States:
- The order processing time ranges from 1 to 9 business days (this is in addition to shipping time)
- 9-12 business days flat cost shipping
- 6–8 working days for standard shipment
- 3-5 business days for expedited shipment
5. Where Is Rotita Located?
Rotita is headquartered in Shanghai, China. Rotita is a fashion clothing website that was launched in the year 2005. The company sells dresses, tops, jackets, tees, sweaters, coats, shorts, skirts, pants, swimwear, men's apparel, shoes, bags, jewelry, and lingerie.
6. Where Does Rotita Ship From?
Rotita is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
7. Are Rotita Sizes Accurate?
Where is the size reference displayed?
Just click on the “Size Reference” button on each product page to find out the measurements which you can view in centimeters and inches, and how to measure to make sure it fits perfectly.
Where is the size of the Model displayed?
Just click on the “Model Wear*” button on each product page to find out the model's size and measurements.
8. What Is Rotita’s Refund & Return Policy?
- You have 30 Days after delivery to consider return or exchange, once over the limit date, we don’t accept return or exchange.
- Items marked as “No returns or exchanges” in order details are not covered by warranty and are non-returnable.
- Any address on the parcel is not an approved return address, and we don't accept the returned package without an authorized return address from a customer service representative. Our return warehouse is now in North America.
- We will issue a refund or exchange for the returned items which in good condition, unwashed, unstained, damage or stain caused by customers may result in partial refund up to 50% of total payment.
- Rotita is not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in return transit, you can contact the shipping company for a claim.
- Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-Rotita products.
- Original shipping fee and insurance fee is non-refundable if returned for refund.
- Customer needs to pay for the return postage.
- Input your order number in the dialog to get the return address.
- Pack the item(s) and return back via any local shipping company.
- Keep the tracking number of the return parcel, and upload tracking info by return ticket, without this info, we can't apply any refund for return.
- We will process return & exchange in 7 working days after delivery of parcel.
9. Does Rotita Have Good Customer Support? How Do I Reach Them?
According to Customer Care Contacts:
Rotita Head Office
1248 Lane, Jingang Road,
PuDong District, Shanghai