Sarah Flint Reviews 2024 – Is It Legit & Safe or a Scam?
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Sarah Flint is a company based in the USA that sells handcrafted Italian shoes. They also do popup stores.
Handmade in Italy doesn’t really say anything about quality. The USA also has a high-quality shoe-making tradition, and paying $400 for a pair of pumps is definitely steep.
Our Recommendation: We can’t recommend Sarah Flint. They’re delivering the same kind of shoes you'd buy somewhere else, but you’ll pay much more here. For these kinds of prices, we would have liked to see truly custom, made-to-order shoes. Try Mansur Gavriel instead.
- Sarah Flint is a premium brand, and they use premium materials.
- Italy is one of several countries with high-quality shoemakers.
- The fashions are on-point and will look great in an upscale office.
- When you spend $400 for a pair of shoes, they really should have custom features.
- Sarah Flint Shoes are off-the-rack.
- You can get the same experience for 10% of the price.
My Experience With Sarah Flint
Sarah Flint is the kind of premium shoes that every girl flirts with at least once. I don’t know why, but girls love beautiful shoes. Sarah Flint’s shoes are a label, and they’ll make you feel like a princess.
My experience was with a pair of blue suede pumps. I saw them on the website, and even though they were a little more than I wanted to pay, I felt like it was an affordable extravagance. I was in luck because they had my size! I loved the look of these pumps. They looked very sturdy, and I liked that they were a little different from other shoes that are so popular right now.
I was ecstatic when FedEx delivered my shoes. They were gorgeous, and I was excited as I pulled them out of the package. They had an amazing fit, right out of the box. They're so comfortable, I wear them every day.
After a few weeks of wearing them, they got all scuffed and dirty. I never got tired of my pumps, but in the end, they’re shoes, and blue suede isn’t the kind of material that holds up over the years.
Sarah Flint shoes are well known for having a nice fit that’s much better than most $20 shoes. If you’re jumping up from discount shoe store pumps, you’ll be impressed.
Unfortunately, you’ll pay for the privilege. The lowest-priced shoes start at $400, and they quickly go up to over $700. This is for off-the-rack shoes, they’re not molded to your feet or made with particularly high-quality materials.
The difference between a pair of pumps and a pair of oxfords is that the oxfords are designed to be shined and resoled. With diligent care, they can last for a lifetime. The oxfords also strongly benefit from being made-to-fit, rather than simply handmade on a generic mold.
The truth is, by the time you’re paying about $500, you’re in the price range where you can buy made-to-measure shoes and have custom work done by a shoemaker. Even though Sarah Flint's shoes have an amazing fit, they can’t compete against shoes that are custom-made for your feet. In the end, buying something off the rack is always going to be a compromise.
Sarah Flint also sells luxury accessories like hand-painted silk scarves and hairbands wrapped in silk. These range from about $150 to $200 in many cases. I have to say, some of the accessories are really cute. And if you’re in the market to spend that kind of money, they’re certainly beautiful.
In the end, Sarah Flint is a high-end designer label with an elite price tag. The shoes and accessories are high quality, and the designs stand up against the best in the world. If you’re trying to decide between Sarah Flint or Gucci, you should at least take a look at Sarah Flint’s designs.
Some other designers make similar quality at the same price point. There’s a world of choice, and you’ll be happy with any of their shoes. $500 gets you great shoes from many other great shoemakers.
But if you want really good quality and value in the same price range, you should consider a made-to-fit company. Even better, you can develop a relationship with a shoemaker and have lasts (shoe molds) made specifically for your feet. Then you can get exactly what you want each time.
I like my Sarah Flint shoes, but they’re not magic, and you’re paying for the brand name at this point. There are a lot of other options, and I suggest that you take a look around before you buy.
What Is Sarah Flint?
According to the website: “Sarah Flint is a website that sells handcrafted women’s shoes made in Italy.”
Sarah Flint Alternatives
Sarah Flint FAQs
1. Is Sarah Flint a Reputable Brand?
Sarah Flint is an American luxury brand dedicated to quality and attention to detail. The company specializes in offering silhouettes, flats, sandals, pumps, and boots for women via their online and offline stores. Sarah Flint’s shoes are made with fit and function in mind for women who are out in the world with places to be and things to accomplish.
2. Is My Data Safe When Using Sarah Flint’s Website?
According to their website: “We use industry-standard physical, technical, and organizational security methods to protect your information, including industry-standard encryption for order processing. We cannot, however, guarantee that our security measures will absolutely prevent unauthorized access to or loss of data. We suggest that you equip your comp industry-standard user with software devices designed to protect network data transmission and receipt (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider takes appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as firewalls and anti-spam filtering). Remember too, that you have an obligation to safeguard access to your password and computer. When using a shared computer, make sure to sign off when you are finished.”
3. How Long Does Sarah Flint Take to Ship?
According to their website: “All our packages are shipped via FedEx from the NY Metro Area. For our standard free shipping, shipping takes between 1-5 business days, after allowing for the 24-48 hour initial order processing window. For express service, we offer 2-day or overnight service.
Currently, we do not offer Saturday delivery.”
4. What Are Sarah Flint’s Shipping Costs?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes, we offer free standard ground shipping on all orders over $150 in the United States.
- Do you offer free international shipping?
- For international orders, shipping is $ 50. Please note that additional customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, and brokerage fees in the country of delivery are charged at checkout. These fees are the sole responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
5. Where Is Sarah Flint Located?
Sarah Flint is located at NorthPark Center, 8687 N. Central Expy, Ste 1212, Dallas, TX 75225
6. Where Does Sarah Flint Ship From?
7. Are Sarah Flint’s Sizes Accurate?
According to their website: “Every pair of Sarah Flint shoes are made by hand in Italy and are measured with standard Italian sizing, which is graded differently past size 8. You can see that as sizes increase, one Italian size can cover up to two American sizes. This chart is a general recommendation of how our products fit, but we have provided style-specific fit recommendations on every individual products page on SarahFlint.com. We advise referring to the style-specific fit suggestions when making your purchases.
Your Sarah Flint shoes are designed to fit comfortably snug when you first try them on. With wear, the leather will stretch, molding to the shape of your foot. The shoes will stretch across the widest part of your foot as you break them in, but they will not stretch in the length.
How to tell if your shoe is too small:
- If the shoe feels extremely tight all the way around, we generally recommend trying the next size up.
- If the top of your toes feels very cramped, we also recommend the next size up.
How to tell if your shoe is too large:
- If your heel slips out of the back of the shoe when walking, we recommend going a half size down.
For any additional fit-related questions, we are happy to assist! Please email [email protected] or call (866) 237-8760 and one of our dedicated Sarah Flint Shoe Experts will give you specific advice on finding the perfect fit.”
8. What Is Sarah Flint’s Refund & Return Policy?
- How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
- Returns or exchanges will be accepted within 21 days from the date purchased for all full price & non-made-to-order items. Please note that there are no returns or exchanges on sale items. All sale purchases are final.
- When will I get my refund?
- Our new returns process allows for faster, more immediate refunds. Your refund will now be processed once your returned package has been scanned by FedEx. Please allow 7-14 business days for refund processing for international returns, if you need this expedited please reach out to [email protected].
9. Does Sarah Flint Have Good Customer Support? How Do I Reach Them?
Customer service is readily available and happy to assist from Monday-Thursday 9 AM-6 PM & Friday 9 AM-1 PM EST. You can reach us by: