TicketCity is a fairly popular ticket reseller that has a great reputation for customer service and extensive ticket guarantees. You can buy with confidence because TicketCity has been delighting customers since 1990. You can view TicketCity's Ticket Guarantee here.
- TicketCity tends to have a good selection of tickets with minimal fees and good prices
- The site has a popular VIP ticketing program for high-profile corporate partners
- Doesn't have a rewards program
- Not as large of a ticket selection as other brokers like SeatGeek
What Are TicketCity's Service Fees?
TicketCity tends to have relatively low fees which is one of the reasons why it's one of our recommended ticketing sites.
How Does TicketCity Work?
In the words of TicketCity: “For more than two decades TicketCity has been a leading destination for sports tickets, helping thousands of fans each month easily find and buy tickets.”
TicketCity is a site that enables people to buy tickets from other people when events are sold out at the box office.
TicketCity is currently the 59,696 most visited website in the world according to Alexa.com. This makes TicketCity a mid-tier ticketing site when it comes to popularity.
TicketCity Refund Policy (Security, Trust & Reliability)
- Authentic: Enjoy peace of mind knowing your tickets will be valid and authentic.
- On Time: Be assured your tickets will be delivered in time for your event.
- 7 Days a Week: Our customer service team is available to help you 7 days a week.
- Refund: If your event is cancelled and not rescheduled, we'll refund your money.
Secure: We use the most advanced form of SSL, Verisign’s 256-bit encryption.